COVID-19 School Closure Updates:
- Update as of 3/31/2020- Schools are closed through the end of the school year
- We are providing alternative homebound lessons and digital access for learning programs on a weekly basis. Learning packets are available for pick up on Thursdays from the courtyard. Watch our social media and website for more information to come. STUDENTS, PLEASE READ AND PRACTICE MATH FACTS EVERY DAY!
- Follow all www.CDC.gov and local public health guidelines, such as staying home and washing hands.
- We will continue to provide updates as they become available. Stay well, be kind, and hang in there. We miss seeing all of our students and look forward to gathering again when we can. With love, Ms. Margaret and the staff of Concordia Charter School
- Concordia Charter School is in close contact with state and county health officials regarding Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). We strongly encourage Concordia families and staff to bookmark Maricopa County’s Coronavirus page for the most current and accurate information.
Governing Board Meetings Calendar
The official dates for the 2020 School Year Governing Board meetings are as follows:
- September 26, 2019- Regular Board Meeting (Meeting Notice 09 26 2019 Agenda - 09 26 2019)
- December 18, 2019 @ 11:00 a.m.- Regular Board Meeting (Meeting Notice 12 18 2019 POSTPONED to January 23, 2020 @ 1:00 p.m. Agenda 01 23 2020
- March 26, 2020- Regular Board Meeting & Annual Meeting @ 1:00 p.m. POSTPONED DUE TO COVID-19 CLOSURES. NEW MEETING DATE TBA
- June 25, 2020- Proposed Budget Hearing SY21
- July 7, 2020- Budget Approval Meeting
- September 27, 2018- Regular Board Meeting (click here for Meeting Notice 09 27 2018)
- December 19, 2018 at 12:00 pm- Regular Board Meeting
- March 28, 2019- Annual Meeting & Regular Board Meeting (click here for Annual and Regular Meeting Notice 03.28.2019)
- June 27, 2019- Proposed Budget Hearing SY20 (click here for Meeting Notice 06.27.2019
- July 9, 2019 @ 10:00 a.m.- Budget Approval Meeting (click here for Meeting Notice 07 09 2019 and Meeting Agenda 07 09 2019)
All meetings will be held at 142 N. Date Street, Mesa 85201, in the school Library, beginning at 2:30 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
All agendas and minutes are posted at least twenty-four hours in advance of meeting on the school's Public Notices board next to the school office, and are kept on file in the school office. The public may also obtain a copy of the agenda by contacting the school office at 480-461-0555 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accommodations are available at all board meetings for all hearing or visual impaired individuals. Contact Alicia Payan at 480-461-0555 or email@example.com for more information.
Below are links to important public notices & press releases. Visiting this page and checking the links provided is a great way to stay informed about your rights and responsibilities.
- CCS Proposed Budget SY20
- Budget Adoption Hearing Notification SY20
- 2018 Concordia Charter School Audit Report
- CCS Annual Financial Report 2018
- Press Release: Media In Education
- ESSA Notice
- Student Records
- FERPA Rights
- McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act
- CCS Internet Safety Policy
Concordia Charter School, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or handicap in its programs, activities, admission or employment practices. This institution is an equal opportunities provider.
Concordia Charter School, Inc. is funded in part by a grant from the U.S. Department of Education Office of Innovation and Improvement, and is recognized as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation.