COVID-19 School Closure Updates:
- Update as of 7/2/2020- Due to Gov. Ducey's 6/29/20 Executive Order, ON-CAMPUS learning has been delayed to at least August 17, 2020. Concordia students WILL begin their school year on Monday, July 20 through DISTANCE LEARNING (parents must choose ONLINE or PAPER packets to begin on Monday 7/20). At this time the school calendar will remain unchanged for the 2020-21 School Year. Parents should check emails regularly for more information.
- Covid-19 Return to School Parent Letter
- Out of Country Letter- COVID19
- Follow all www.CDC.gov and local public health guidelines, such as staying home as much as possible, wearing a mask when in public, and washing hands often.
- We will continue to provide updates as they become available. Stay well, be kind, and hang in there. We miss seeing all of our students and look forward to gathering again when we can. With love, Ms. Margaret and the staff of Concordia Charter School
- Concordia Charter School is in close contact with state and county health officials regarding Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). We strongly encourage Concordia families and staff to bookmark Maricopa County’s Coronavirus page for the most current and accurate information.
Governing Board Meetings Calendar
The official dates for the 2020 School Year Governing Board meetings are as follows:
- September 26, 2019- Regular Board Meeting Meeting Notice 09 26 2019 Agenda - 09 26 2019
- December 18, 2019 @ 11:00 a.m.- Regular Board Meeting Meeting Notice 12 18 2019 POSTPONED to January 23, 2020 @ 1:00 p.m. Meeting Notice 01 23 2020 Rescheduled Agenda 01 23 2020
- April 16- Regular Board Meeting & Annual Meeting @ 1:00 p.m. Annual and Regular Meeting Notice 04 16 2020 CCS Board Agenda -04 16 2020
- June 25, 2020 @ 1:00 PM by Zoom Meeting (Meeting ID 76112513195, Password 5znncb)- Proposed Budget Hearing SY21 Meeting Notice 06 25 2020 CCS Board Agenda - 06 25 2020
- July 7, 2020- Budget Approval Meeting (Meeting Notice 07 07 2020, CCS Board Agenda - 07 07 20)
- September 27, 2018- Regular Board Meeting (click here for Meeting Notice 09 27 2018)
- December 19, 2018 at 12:00 pm- Regular Board Meeting
- March 28, 2019- Annual Meeting & Regular Board Meeting (click here for Annual and Regular Meeting Notice 03.28.2019)
- June 27, 2019- Proposed Budget Hearing SY20 (click here for Meeting Notice 06.27.2019
- July 9, 2019 @ 10:00 a.m.- Budget Approval Meeting (click here for Meeting Notice 07 09 2019 and Meeting Agenda 07 09 2019)
All meetings will be held at 142 N. Date Street, Mesa 85201, in the school Library, beginning at 2:30 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
All agendas and minutes are posted at least twenty-four hours in advance of meeting on the school's Public Notices board next to the school office, and are kept on file in the school office. The public may also obtain a copy of the agenda by contacting the school office at 480-461-0555 or email@example.com.
Accommodations are available at all board meetings for all hearing or visual impaired individuals. Contact Alicia Payan at 480-461-0555 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Below are links to important public notices & press releases. Visiting this page and checking the links provided is a great way to stay informed about your rights and responsibilities.
- Budget Adoption Hearing Notification SY21
- Proposed Budget SY21
- 2018 Concordia Charter School Audit Report
- CCS Annual Financial Report 2018
- Press Release: Media In Education
- ESSA Notice
- Student Records
- FERPA Rights
- McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act
- CCS Internet Safety Policy
Concordia Charter School, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or handicap in its programs, activities, admission or employment practices. This institution is an equal opportunities provider.
Concordia Charter School, Inc. is funded in part by a grant from the U.S. Department of Education Office of Innovation and Improvement, and is recognized as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation.