Governing Board Meetings Calendar
The official dates for the 2018 School Year Governing Board meetings are as follows:
- June 29, 2017- Proposed budget hearing
- July 13, 2017- Budget approval meeting
- September 28, 2017
- October 26, 2017 - postponed
- November 16, 2017 - postponed
- December 7, 2017- postponed
- February 15, 2018- Annual Meeting & Board Meeting (click here for Meeting Notice)
- June 21, 2018- Proposed Budget Hearing
- July 10, 2018 at 11:00 a.m.- Budget Approval Meeting
All meetings will be held at 142 N. Date Street, Mesa 85201, in the school Library, beginning at 2:30 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
All agendas and minutes are posted at least twenty-four hours in advance of meeting on the school's Public Notices board next to the school office, and are kept on file in the school office. The public may also obtain a copy of the agenda by contacting the school office at 480-461-0555 or email@example.com.
Accommodations are available at all board meetings for all hearing or visual impaired individuals. Contact Nancy Patino at 480-461-0555 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Below are links to important public notices & press releases. Visiting this page and checking the links provided is a great way to stay informed about your rights and responsibilities.
- Annual & Regular Meeting Notice 02-15-18
- Regular Meeting Agenda 02-15-18
- Annual Meeting Agenda 02-15-18
- Meeting Notice 09-28-17
- Agenda 9-28-17
- CCS Board Budget Adoption Hearing Notification (SY2018)
- CCS Board Proposed Budget (SY2018)
- 2017 Concordia Charter School Audit Report
- CCS Annual Financial Report 2016
- Press Release: Media In Education
- ESSA Notice
- Student Records
- FERPA Rights
- McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act
Concordia Charter School, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or handicap in its programs, activities, admission or employment practices. This institution is an equal opportunities provider.
Concordia Charter School, Inc. is funded in part by a grant from the U.S. Department of Education Office of Innovation and Improvement, and is recognized as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation.