Governing Board Meetings Calendar
The official dates for the 2016 – 2017 School Year Governing Board meetings are as follows:
- July 14, 2016
- August 11, 2016- postponed
- September 8, 2016- postponed
- October 13, 2016 - postponed
- UPDATED: November 15, 2016 (2:30 pm in school library)
- December 8, 2016- postponed
- January 12, 2017- postponed
- February 9, 2017- postponed
- March 15, 2017- postponed
- April 6, 2017
- May 11, 2017-postponed
- UPDATED: June 29, 2017- Proposed budget hearing
- July 13, 2017- Budget approval meeting
All meetings will begin at 2:30 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
Accommodations are available at all board meetings for all hearing or visual impaired individuals. All agendas and minutes are available in the school office.
Below are links to important public notices & press releases. Visiting this page and checking the links provided is a great way to stay informed about your rights and responsibilities.
- CCS Board Budget Adoption Hearing Notification (SY2018)-coming soon
- CCS Board Proposed Budget (SY2018)-coming soon
- CCS Annual Financial Report 2016
- Press Release: Media In Education
- ESSA Notice
- Student Records
- FERPA Rights
- McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act
Concordia Charter School, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or handicap in its programs, activities, admission or employment practices. This institution is an equal opportunities provider.
Concordia Charter School, Inc. is funded in part by a grant from the U.S. Department of Education Office of Innovation and Improvement, and is recognized as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation.