Welcome to Concordia Charter School!
Please click the link below (select English or Spanish) to get started by sending our Registrar an Enrollment Request. During the summer break our Registrar is in the office on Mondays and Wednesdays from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Please feel free to call our office at 480-461-0555, or email email@example.com with any questions.
Why pick Concordia?
We are committed to addressing the learning strengths and needs of each child by offering:
- Small class sizes of no more than 18 students per grade
- Daily individualized academic interventions through engaging teaching and assessment tools
- Caring, dedicated, and highly qualified teachers, administration & support staff
- A small, safe school setting
- Culturally rich Core Knowledge® curriculum and a classical approach to learning
- Free school breakfast and lunch for every enrolled student
- Engaging Family Nights (held throughout the school year) and parent outreach activities
- Wellness and Farm-to-School/Garden programs
- A modified year-round calendar, which provides shorter summer breaks and longer Fall and Spring breaks
- Update as of 9/14/2020: We have resumed full-time, on-campus learning for all students. Distance learning will no longer be offered at this time.
- Students will remain in “A” or “B” group, with staggered drop-off & pick up times
- Mandatory mask policy will remain in place at this time
- Student meals will only be provided on-campus and during regularly scheduled meal times. Grab and Go meals will no longer be offered at this time.
- We continue to maintain our COVID Mitigation policies, such as frequent sanitizing of surfaces throughout the day, increased handwashing/sanitizing breaks during the day, temperature screenings upon arrival, mid-day, and departure, etc.